Criteria for Membership
- Your organization works with day laborers
- Your organization is a non-profit
- Your organization’s day laborer programs is based in organizing and leadership development
- Your organization supports the mission of NDLON
- Your organization commits to actively participate in regional assemblies and the national assembly
- Your organization agrees to pay membership dues
- Your organization must solicit membership with a request to the director and a copy to the regional organizer.
- A representative of NDLON’s staff or Board will visit your organization
- That representative will create a report to be submitted with the member solicitation
- The National Coordinating Committee will vote during monthly calls on the new member.